Home Loan Health Check Up
What is a Home Loan health check?
No doubt a home loan is one of the biggest debts you currently have. It is important to make sure that you are paying competitive repayments, the products are relevant and the facility is being used effectively. Home Loan Health Check is a quick 10-minute session with one of the experienced mortgage consultants to find out if any further actions are needed to get best out of a home loan.
What are the benefits of a home loan health check?
- It helps you keep track of your finances
- It makes sure that your home loan product is still relevant and competitive
- You would have an estimate about your property value and equity position
- It would act as a refresher training to use the home loan features effectively
How to know you need a home loan health check?
If yourr answer is “No” to one of the questions below, we suggest you consider doing home loan health check:
- Do you have an everyday offset account?
- Do you know how much is your interest rate?
- Do you have all your saving in one account and have an arrangement for that saving to reduce the interest on your home loan?
- Have you reviewed your home loan in the last 12 months?
- Do you know how to use a credit card to your benefit and include this in your home loan package?
- Are you happy with the user-interface and service provided by your current lender?
- Do you know that you can consolidate your consumer debts (such as car loan, personal loan etc) into your home loan?
- Are you using your home loan features effectively?
- Do you know how to automate the money management process for smart saving in your loan repayments?
How often shall you do the home loan health check?
Keeping track of your finance should be your regular habit. We suggest at least one home loan health check every year
What is done during the home loan health check?
- Review your current home loan arrangements
- Review your knowledge level about the understanding of home loan and associated features
- Conduct valuation and explore the possibility for equity release or even refinancing
- Explore and set up a plan for your future purchases (upgrade to a new property, investing in property etc)
What information and documents do we need from you?
- Your property address
- Home loan balance
- Two recent payslips
- Information about your assets and liabilities
- Your immediate future plan
If you want to do the home loan health check, please speak to one of the Mortgage Consultants at Capkon.
You can book a time that suits you best; The consultant would then call you at your preferred time and discuss this over the phone.